BSUM Admission list for 2018/2019 session is out. The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their admission status online.
How to Check BSUM Admission List.
1. Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at Bsum Admission list
2. Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
3. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Recommended Unijos 2nd batch Admission List 2018/2019 is Out
Note: Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
BSUM Admission Guidelines
|1.This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University for the 2018/2019 academic session that admissions into undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2018/2019 academic session as approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have been released.|
2. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
3. Successful candidates are required to do the following:
4. Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
5. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter. 6. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
|b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:|
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
* Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution
Congratulations to all admitted aspirant.