Am happy to annouce to the aspirants of the Gombe State University that they can now check their names in the official Gsu Admission list 2018/2019 or merit list for the undergraduate program.
The administration of the State University of Gombe (GSU) has uploaded the list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates admitted successfully on the university’s website.
How to check GSU Admission list.
Candidates not on the list have been offered provisional admission for degree programs at the Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in case your device can not display the previous document (Note: However, you will need a device that is able to open PDF files to access the list).
Recommended:How to Check Direct Entry Admission on Jamb Caps Portal 2018/2019
Candidates admitted successfully must collect their letters of admission from their respective faculty officials.
Candidates must add the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- JAMB direct color entry registration ticket (only direct entry candidates)
- Colored JAMB result slip (only UTME candidates)
- Letter of Admission to Color JAMB
- Admission letter of the Gombe State University of color
- Original and photocopies of certificates / statements of results.
- Certificate of Indigine Local Government
- Birth certificate / Declaration of age
- One of each of the scratch cards for the O level results that you want to use for registration.
- Ten (10) color passport-size photographs.
Congratulations to all admitted students. You can also subscribe to stay updated.
If You subscribe, we will keep you informed when an update is made concerning the Gsu Admission list . Keep visiting this site for more updates. also drop your comments below ⇓.
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: SchoolNewsMedia does not claim ownership of this Content.