LAUTECH Harmattan Semester Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Session is out. According to the management, further to the notice of resumption for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, the attention of Staff and Students is hereby drawn to the Academic Calendar for the 2018/2019 Harmattan Semester as follows:
LAUTECH Harmattan Semester Academic Calendar
- Wednesday, January 2 Resumption for 2018/2019 for all students
- Registration without Penalty for stalites
- Thursday, January 3 Commencement of Lectures for all students
- Tuesday, January 15 Registration without Penalty for fresh students ends
- Wednesday, January 16 Registration with Penalty for fresh students begins
- Wednesday, January 23 Registration without Penalty for stalites ends
- Registration with Penalty for stalites begins
- Wednesday, February 13 Orientation for fresh students
- Friday, February 15 Registration with Penalty ends for fresh students
- Thursday, February 21 Matriculation for new students
- Friday, February 22 Registration with Penalty for stalites ends
- Monday, March 11 Lecture-Free Week begins
- Monday, March 18 Harmattan Semester Examinations begins
- Friday, April 19 2018/2019 Harmattan Semester Break begins
J. A. Agboola
LAUTECH Resumption Dates
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has resumed academic activities for the 2018/2019 academic session.
A release dated January 3, 2019 and signed by the University Registrar, Mr. Jacob Agboola said that lectures starts immediately for all students while registration without penalty for fresh students ends on Tuesday January 15, 2019.
The release said further that registration with penalty for fresh students begins on January 16 while registration without penalty for stalites ends on Wednesday, January 23.
Orientation for fresh students has been fixed for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 while Matriculation Ceremony holds on Thursday February 21, 2019.
The release added that Harmattan Semester examinations begin on Monday, March 18, 2019.
Students are advised to note the dates and adhere to the deadlines.